SOLS~ Lily

Lily is our family puppy we just got her a couple of months ago. The first time we saw her my family was in the living room. My mom just let her wonder in she was checkin things out when all of a sudden my little brother GASPED! We look and there she is just sitting on the livng room floor, she is so tiny only weighing 3 pounds, as we look into her bright blue eyes. She was a jack russell tarier and a wire terior.As soon as we got her I started saying Lily she was getting used to the name. Everyone else wanted to name her Bella, but I perswaded everyone thats how she got her name.

That night we didnt haave a cage or anything for herto sleep in. She was so tiny we put a blanket in the laundry basket and called it good. So the first night we got a dog she slept in a laundry basket. The next¬†morning we had school Lily was up with us and she was a ball full of joy. As we were leaving for school my nephew came over because my mom babysits him. I watch his face as his eyes light up. He screams he says “whats its name” “Lily” as i reply.He repeats me yily pie.

A few weeks later she is so hyper so fast she can barley jump up on the couch. She has some trouble getting down, as she jumps off the couch she nails her face on the floor. She is getting bigger she nows weighs 4.5 pounds but she is still tiny.

Now she weighs 6 pounds. She has a scrufy old man beard blue eyes her wiery fur. As her eyes glow up as we ask her if she wants a treat. That is my puppy Lily.